-
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeedJunky#1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1970 dodge dart swinger that I'm interested in possibly trading or selling. Its a real H-code Dart Swinger and it is a nice and solid car. Its 98percent complete. It does not have the numbers matching 340 in it. It has a 74 360 with 340 j heads in it out of my 74 dart sport. The swinger has nice interior, it still has the 4piston front disc breaks, it still has the 150mph rally dash and gauge panel with bucket seats. The 70 H-code Dart Swinger is a pretty hard car to find and there valuable cars that are very much worth restoration or just having. I'm interested n Mopar race cars running 10.s or faster. I'm a big drag race nutt. I'm also interested in 68, 69, 70, Plymouth road runner, satillite. 68,69,70, coronet or super bee. Especially 69 Plymouth b body and 70 coronet or super bee. I'd like to trade for a race car or possibly a running driving b body. Anyway I'm not real good with working this internet stuff. Just please P.M. me if interested. Cars located east Texas. It runs good. Its a cool and sharp car. As far as a price. I gave $15,000.00 and it is a real h code dart Swinger. P.M. me Thanks. Please 4give me if ive messed up this post,. Ive never done one and I'm not very good with this sort of thing. I'll be watching for p.m. message's and I hope to hear from anyone interested in trading or buying

Attachments

• IMG_20150828_144713297.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 501
  • imagejpeg_2.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 456
  • imagejpeg_2_2.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 458
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back