-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparforlife

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Iam looking to trade for a 4 speed dart must be 340 & up running & driving can deal with car needing paint work.. I will look at other 4 speed MOPAR cars poss. MOPAR ONLY

The car is a 318 car with a 318 still in the car . 340 clone sharktooth grill wing small bolt ralleys runs good just put a used 727 with a 2500 converter. The carpet & the Bucket seats ,door panels are good needs headliner..Not sure of cond. of trans car does move.Also Needs kick down linkage Brakes blead & Carb... Needs to be finshied good project car..Car was orig lemon twist yellow Car is a great 10 footer Not a show car..have a fresh 360 4bbl And good 727 & a body 8 3/4 for duster for extra

1970 swinger orig slant 6 has 360 904 alum intake headers with 2200 stall converter 8 3/4 391 posi small bolt ralleys all new brakes door panels are kinda new new carpet. The body is a 20 footer needs a going over runs trans is good needs a shifter & a rubber brake hose to drive..Has a rebuilt 500 carb rebuilt new hoses
The car needs to be finished
Cars are in mays landing NJ
[email protected]

duster%20rear.jpg

dddd (2).jpg

DUST (2).jpg

SWIN.jpg

dart eng.jpg

wsinger.jpg

dart front.jpg

dart interior - Copy.jpg

dart trunk.jpg

duster int - Copy.jpg

i beleive that it is for both. seems like they both have some good parts on them, so i would say that the asking price is fair.ya, nay?

i''ll take the grille.lol shipped to kentucky? how much.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back