1970 plum crazy purple 340. 4 speed ALL #"S MATCHING CAR !

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

desotoman

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i think your right john , i can't believe it hasn't sold ? the drive-train has to be 2000.00 alone ! motor,trans rear 323 8 3/4 i don't understand it . i got 2500.00 in new AMD sheet metal for the car also.View attachment SANY0200.JPG

View attachment SANY0202.JPG if it dosen't sell i'am going to chop it up .save the drive train and part out the rest it's got to go may'be one more time on e-bay,and that's it ,another matching #'s car gone forever . i hope some one steps up and saves this car !

Where is car located in N.Y. (what Town) ?? Is there a title with this car ? or an old registration from a past owner?

Wish I was retired and had the space, I would love to have this car. Plumb crazy 340 4spd! Come on guys, someone grab this car and put it back on the road!

I wish I had the dough, I would buy it up in a second. I don't get the "buy or I will cut it up" mentality. No Mopar enthusiast would do that in this day and age. That threat never works BTW.

if it dosen't sell i'am going to chop it up .save the drive train and part out the rest it's got to go may'be one more time on e-bay,and that's it ,another matching #'s car gone forever . i hope some one steps up and saves this car !

Last I checked FC7 340 4-speed Dusters don't grow on tree's.....Just be patient, the right buyer will come along and save it.

How are the frame rails on the car?

How are the frame rails on the car?

X2, by your first post i'm thinking the FC7 car needs frame rail/rails and floor pans replaced out of the '71? Any pics of this?

Also, were in NY is the cars? PM me if you want.

So what rails need replaced on the 70? Is that the picture of the parts car or the 340 car?

With apologies to Doctor Hook, I’m the right person in the wrong place.
I would seriously by the cars. But I have a logistics problem.
I'm in north Georgia and you are in NY.
That helps a lot, huh?

Wow. That's an awesome car, hope someone picks her up soon! Sure wish I could.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back