-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparforlife

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
70 cuda orig rubber bumper car . Was a 318 auto car now has a 340 that runs & drives.. Brand new Goodmark fenders installed . Nice doors ..Already has new dash cover & headliner installed floors & frame rails are good.. Needs quaters.. Will sell for $8500 without motor.. $9500 with motor
609-287-6182 Al
The pic is with the old fenders

CUDA7-000000000000.jpg

MVC-010S.JPG

MVC-012S.JPG

MVC-015S.JPG

MVC-011S.JPG

Crap! Why'd I have to see this? I've been looking for '70-'71 E-body for a loooooooooong time. Mainly want a '70 Challenger 'vert, but that Barracuda has potential........ Dang it. Should i or shouldn't I? I might have to put my Demon on the chopping block.

Good luck with the sale.

Wylde1.

i want i want i want i have a 70 dart project and a 72 dart thats in great shape

doesnt hurt to offer

I bought the car but iam selling it. I dropped about 2 k into it but iam willing to let it go for 8k or partial trade on a 67,68,69 dart or valiant. pm me here or email me at [email protected]. Delivery is possible with in reason! I must Drag race and this is not the car for it!!!! Or call me 856 803 8128. Thanks

Ain't timing a beeeeeee-yotch. I've been back to one job for the past month. Gotta start pinching my pennies now. ](*,)

Why are you selling it so soon after buying it? Good luck with the sale.

Wylde1.

I have the fendertag and the buildsheet. I will post it asap and pictures soon to come! MUST SELL!!!!! As 4 the quick sell? Iam a drag racer at heart and i just cant bring myself to turn such a classy car into a 1320 terror! Also, e body parts are super expensive!

m21 m31 r11 v5x y05 en1 fe5 a01 a21 g31 g33 L31 fe5 h4x9 000 821 002606 e44 d31 bh23 gob 10469? Thats whats on the tag. I know it isnt a v code car but it would make an awsome clone. Thanks for looking! Any other questions give me a call at 856 803 8128. I have some pictures but iam having trouble posting them. If you send me your email i can send them to you. Thanks guys! As for the 340 that was in the car? It had one x head,one j head, 2 wiped out cam lobes,cast crank,basically a boat anchor! buyer beware i guess! O and my personal favorite, he looped the trans cooler lines together and had no throttle valve pressure! I gave him a turn key 10 second car that was done right and this is what i got!

1swingin"dart;752641 said:
Thanks guys! As for the 340 that was in the car? It had one x head,one j head, 2 wiped out cam lobes,cast crank,basically a boat anchor! buyer beware i guess! O and my personal favorite, he looped the trans cooler lines together and had no throttle valve pressure! I gave him a turn key 10 second car that was done right and this is what i got!

Ouch!
Good luck on the sale.

Wylde1.

Not to mention he stole the msd ignition out of it the day before i picked it up! Iam over it. Time to move on.

Hey I think u are a little crazy The msd was way before that I think you are a whiner or something By the way where are my rims & battery???

1swingin"dart;754587 said:
Not to mention he stole the msd ignition out of it the day before i picked it up! Iam over it. Time to move on.

First thing do u see in Ad anything about MSD?? THOUGHT NOT..

2nd MSD was gone a month before u even looked at car

3RD Where are my rims & tires & battery. Who is the dishonest one.

4TH MAYBE SELLER BEWARE of this guy

First thing do u see in Ad anything about MSD?? THOUGHT NOT..

2nd MSD was gone a month before u even looked at car

It is clearly in the pic and does not say you don't get it....

I have to agree. There is a msd unit in the pictures. Ad says nothing about it not coming with the car. Maybe up to date pictures in the ad would have been a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back