[WANTED] 1970 plymouth Duster with out motor and trans

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 70 Duster for sale. NO motor or transmission. Was a 225/3 spd car. Now has a SB k-frame and 8 3/4 rear. All glass in car, no interior. Decent shape, will need some body work. Car was going to be a race car, but too many other projects. Located in MD (21740). Asking $1200. Pics available, just PM your email address.

I have a 70 Duster for sale. NO motor or transmission. Was a 225/3 spd car. Now has a SB k-frame and 8 3/4 rear. All glass in car, no interior. Decent shape, will need some body work. Car was going to be a race car, but too many other projects. Located in MD (21740). Asking $1200. Pics available, just PM your email address.

thanks for the affer but I live to far away I live in indiana

I am in Illinois with a nice 71duster project, with are without 340 and 4speed trans, 8 3/4 sure grip new bbp rear axles, all new brake lines front disc conversion complete with new rotors, center lines with new bfg radial ta tires. Nice interior missing seats and bumpers. Contact me if interested.

I am in Illinois with a nice 71duster project, with are without 340 and 4speed trans, 8 3/4 sure grip new bbp rear axles, all new brake lines front disc conversion complete with new rotors, center lines with new bfg radial ta tires. Nice interior missing seats and bumpers. Contact me if interested.

you have pictures send them to me

How much are you looking to spend? I have a purple 70 340 4 speed car. Body rotisserie restored with most parts to finish. Located in Michigan let me know if your interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back