-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cplock

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This car started life as a 1972 Slant Six Duster. I build it with the 70 / 71 tail panel and lights as a tribute car. I sourced a 340 biscuit style K-frame and anti-sway bar. It has been upgraded to the late A-Body Disc brake spindles (big bolt pattern) and a matching 8 1/4 (2.96 gears) rear with the big drum brakes. The brakes are Manual. Power steering with new hoses. 340 torsion bars and rear springs. New poly bushings, new ball joints, and new tie rod ends.

The motor was just rebuild and I have the receipts. It is a 5.2 Magnum bored 30 over. The crank was turned 10 under. TRW pistons and quality parts through-out. Engine Quest heads, Hughes Engineering camshaft, springs, and pushrods. New Holley 600 carburetor, new aluminum air gap intake, new distributor, and Mopar Performance Cast Air Cleaner.

The exhaust flows through factory 340 hp ex-manifolds;2.5 accurate exhaust products pipes; and finally turbo mufflers.

The auto transmission shifts well, locker kick-down cable, and new Hurst pro matic shifter.

It has new rear quarters, trunk floor, and floor boards. No rust issues.

Pioneer Stereo

Factory Heater

New Carpet, Headliner,and the interior has been recovered in black and charcoal vinyl.

The car was just painted sassy grass green and I have a new strip kit which will be included.

This car is 90% Done and needs to be wet sanded and some minor touches to included arm rests and speedometer cable.

Asking price 12,000

Pic's available

Attachments

• dus drive.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 1,016
  • dus rear.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 987
  • dus grill.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 949
  • dus seat int.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 955
It is titled and the VIN reflects a 72. I changed the tail panel to a 1970.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back