-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CornDog

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am listing this car for a friend of mine. 1970 Plymouth Satellite, 318ci, auto, A/C, white exterior, black interior. I rescued this car along with another from a salvage yard 3yrs ago. The cars were going to the crusher later that week. I know the car looks rough but I just couldn't see car turned into some angle iron or who knows what. The car is rusty and wrecked but it still has many good useable parts on it. The 318 appears to be complete as well as the transmission and all of it's linkage. I believe the rearend is an 8 1/4 from what I remember. All of the factory tinted glass looks good. The dash is somewhat complete. The original bench seat is long gone. Most all of the sheetmetal is rusty with the exception of the passenger door and the driver side fender. The fender has a little bit of rust on the lower section which could be patched pretty easily. The main grille and bezels are missing but the lower grille is intact and looks to be in good shape. Most all of the trim looks good with the exception of the back glass moulding. Someone put screws in them. The body side mouldings look good with the exception of the driver door... of course. The car is manual brakes with drum all the way around. The car rolls freely and will easily load onto a trailer.

My friend would like to sell the car complete as it sits but if there is enough interest in individual parts to make it worth our time to part it out, then we would consider going that route. The car is located in Jackson, Mississippi. My friend is asking $750 for the car.

For MANY detailed pictures of the car, go to the following link. http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y228/CornDog05/1970%20Plymouth%20Satellite/?start=all

DSCN3108.jpg

DSCN3102.jpg

Sorry for the delay in response. The car does not have a title and will be sold with a bill of sale only. For an additional $200 I can get a Mississippi bonded title which will allow you to register it and put a tag on it. Thanks for the interest.

Justin
"CornDog"

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back