$18,000

3YdfTfX.jpg

5ejHYEN.jpg

riNDt8j.jpg

TSTQaUe.jpg

4pybbBC.jpg

cKYO1Ru.jpg

cKYO1Ru.jpg

................Do u think this is a decent car for the price?......Do u know the owner or anything about it?.......kim.....

Firewall looks kinda rusty to me, what does the undercarriage look like?
Is there a fender tag? I can't see it in the pic?
Any of the 4 speed stuff there?
Looks pretty good for the price........

Interior looks nice, engine bay looks like crap, I'd like to see it from underneath. Pity they swapped out the 4 gear.

I think the price is a bit high considering The non original drive train, the rust in the lower quarters, and the deteriated engine bay area.

I know nothing of this car except what I've posted. The current owner bought the car as is. He also is throwing in a 44o black and "assorted parts" whatever that means.

for our American members, the asking price is about $16,000 USD.

Price is way high for the condition and the changes they made for engine an tranny. Friend of mine has a totally restored 70 runner matching numbers 383 auto 3.55 sure grip for $22,000 that makes this car look like a POS. I would keep looking.

Price is way high for the condition and the changes they made for engine an tranny. Friend of mine has a totally restored 70 runner matching numbers 383 auto 3.55 sure grip for $22,000 that makes this car look like a POS. I would keep looking.

A fully restored Roadrunner goes for $35,000-$45,000 north of the border

:wack:

A fully restored Roadrunner goes for $35,000-$45,000 north of the border:wack:

Depends on the person selling it and the reasons its being sold. The one I mentioned is available if you have the cash let me know. :tool:

Depends on the person selling it and the reasons its being sold. The one I mentioned is available if you have the cash let me know. :tool:

I'm not looking into buying another mopar at this time. But your friend's roadrunner would cost me about $30,000 Canadian by the time I get it here :(

-
Back