-
Status
Not open for further replies.

79JON

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale is my 1970 Dodge Dart Swinger 2 door. I got this car a few years ago pretty much like you see it. It had a 360 in it and I bought it for the engine. The car is missing alot of parts as you can see.. but would be an awesome race car for someone looking for something cheap. It's got its rust issues here and there but nothing major especially for an old Mopar. It has rust in both lower rear quarters, both lower portions of the fenders and a spot on the trunk. The car didnt come with a hood or grille and bumber and other various parts. Also, the driver glass was busted out before I got it as well. I'm asking $500 obo For more pics click this link. http://s87.photobucket.com/albums/k146/79JON/1970 Swinger/

Contact me at [email protected] or through here.

I'm sure my price is to high.. Had to start somewhere :) Make offer to see if we can make a deal.

If your not getting any offers?I,d strip it,lots of good parts on it and you,d double your money selling the parts.Does it have an 8 3/4 in it?I did notice the brake booster $$$.

Hey, sorry for the slow reply. The car has a 7 1/4 peg leg. And when I said send it off to the crusher I would strip it clean of all good parts before I did that.. But id figure someone might want it for a drag car project for cheap. But i really dont have time to do all that so id like to just get it hauled off. Im open to any offers. Thanks!

They are on the photobucket link. Its not much to look at though.. bare pretty much.

I cant believe this has not sold. Hopefully it will soon. Good luck with the sale!

I know it.. its just sitting. Im sure someone will need the decklid, fenders, doors, glass etc something off of it

part it, you will do alot better than the $500 asking price.

Sorry.. that was my original price.. which I realize is to high.. but I had to start somewhere. It's basically make offer.. Im REAL flexible on the price. I just need the whole thing out and wouldnt prefer to part it.. but I might have to.

Well crap!
Here I go again.....
Does it roll pretty well to flat tow to Macon, GA?
Does it have a clear title? Fender Tag?

IS it still for sale?
If yes please PM me your bottom dollar and I wil see if I have it.

Later,
Bruce B.

This is my brother's car so I will answer any questions about the car. As far as towing the car behind a vehicle, the car rolls great. I just don't know how much I would trust the tires on a 6+ hour trip. They are just "rollers". A couple of the tires have a slow leak. If you bring a set of wheels (4in bolt pattern) and tires that you trust then you probably won't have any problems.

The car does not have a title and will be sold with a bill of sale only. That is what it came with when we got the car from Alabama. The car does have a fender tag though.

Justin
"CornDog"

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back