-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tfduster

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1970 Dodge Dart Swinger 340. FeE5 red, black hood, top, and tail stripe and bucket seat interior. Original from bumper to bumper with # matching 727 trans and 8 3/4 3.55 suregrip. Needs quarters and front floor pans. Frames crossmembers and trunk are rock solid. disc brakes console auto tach and p/s are some options. grill taillights bumpers almost perfect. 340 was broke yrs ago but has 318 and all 340 components with it. 3350.00 or pm me on here. Have other pics I can email too.

No phone #,s or e-mails in ads,see rules http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/announcement.php?f=41&a=6

Attachments

• dart1.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 1,247
it did about a yr ago when the 318 began making noise....tore down to inspect thats where it was left, has brakes and everything else works

i like it. price is good. we ve all seen some real junk for way more than this price.

Seems like a real good deal. Lots more pictures would probably help the sale.

Bump for this ultra cool 340 car that needs to be restored.Wish i had extra space and money as i would put this away and restore it at a later date. Good luck with the sale on this super cool car:toothy7: been into 70 Swinger 340s forever and you dont see factory FE5 Red cars to often.

Damn shame I don't live in Iowa anymore. I would definately look into it. Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back