-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1970-dart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller

Not sure if this is to high a price or not but I will go with this for now and see where it goes. You can look through my build thread for more pics and info.

car3.jpg
s1.jpg
s2.jpg

I have a 1970 Dodge Dart swinger that has extensive work done to. It has had a doors back restoration with full quarter panels/trunk floor and drop extensions as well as newer trunk lid and deck filler. Car was a slant 6 car and It has had all suspension and drive line from a 1974 factory v-8 swinger swapped over. The car now has disc brakes and the bigger rear end ( 8.25 as there is no need for a 83/4 in a daily driver).

I have in the last year put in new upper/lower balls joints/inner/outer tie rods/pit man & Adler arms/calipers/rotors/wheel bearings and brake pads. I also went through the rear end with all new bearings races and seals plus swapped out the open carrier with 2.45 gears to a posi with 3.55 gears. I originally three years ago put a 318 in the car but then swapped it out for the current 360 and the 904 transmission came from the 74 car.

The paint was a last minute thing as project money was getting low and I was just going to drive it in primer but got good deal on a gallon of midnight blue that somebody ordered and did not pick up. So the paint is nothing special and I did the red stripe myself so over all the paint is ok but not spectacular.

I just re-changed one of the ball joints and control arm as the tires were wearing and the shop did a crappy job on the alignment so it will need tires and an alignment which I'm sure will be done if/before the car sells if not we will discuss it in the price. Not sure what else I can tell you other than I have many many pics of the work as it was being done so if you have any questions just ask.

Last edited:
some folks have asked so i will get pics of the inside of the car tomorrow.

I never put the inside back together but have all the parts except the headliner as it never had one when i got it. The top part of the back seat has a rip in it and could use a new one but the bottom of the back seat is in good shape.

The front seat was trash so i got some buckets from a VW that my buddy had and and welded some rails on them and bolted through the floor so they dont move back and forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back