-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello there,

I'm looking for a 70's Rallye dash for my '75 Dart.

I am interested in the one with the thumbwheel radio insert but can modify if it is not. I'm located in Southern Ontario so around this area would be ideal...still if you're arther away pls contact me.

Also I am looking for the thumbwheel radio.

Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks a Ton!!

The rallye panel wont fit your 75 model dash without major alterations. good luck

Hey RedFish!

Thanks for the tip...I know we have some mod's to do...but I am pretty sure this will bolt right in?? I've seen this it done and read a few how to's...but I might be missing something...any clues as to why you say it won't go would be helpful...

Thanks

The rallye panel wont fit your 75 model dash without major alterations. good luck

The rallye dash is NOT gonna fit period,2 completely different dashes, and the underdash wiring is also totally different.

Hey RedFish!

Thanks for the tip...I know we have some mod's to do...but I am pretty sure this will bolt right in?? I've seen this it done and read a few how to's...but I might be missing something...any clues as to why you say it won't go would be helpful...

Thanks

The rallye dash is NOT gonna fit period,2 completely different dashes, and the underdash wiring is also totally different.
Not true, if you do a lot of cutting (and some bending/drilling) on you dash frame you can make it work. The wiring is also easy to convert over to the rally wiring and with his later dash he already has the proper plug, it's just a matter of studding wiring diagrams and moving wires to correspond.
And yes I know this because I did this on my car.

Attached are the pics I used (along with having the gauges in hand to test fit) to cut my dash frame, these are pics of originals.

I serviced the rallye gauges for a guy who made this oanel change in a Duster. He told his total cost was about 1300 dollars. That included a tach, restored bezel, etc.., etc..

anything is possible..... just need 3 things.... imagination, time and money.....

anything is possible..... just need 3 things.... imagination, time and money.....

Hey thanks for all this great advise! I know it's possible to do...I just need the right parts for this project...time, effort, $$ always pay off when you're driving in your dream car folks!!

Thanks Again,
Kay

I should add...pm me with any pictures of before & after...works in progress...that would be awesome ;)
any leads on parts...complete dash frame including wiring harness would be ideal...I can modify the radio bezel to accomadate the thumb wheel if need be.

Thanks again!
Kay

I serviced the rallye gauges for a guy who made this oanel change in a Duster. He told his total cost was about 1300 dollars. That included a tach, restored bezel, etc.., etc..
Ben did my gauges (Great job they work great!)
Yep $1300 is about what I paid too and thats with a dash pad cap, adapting my wiring and doing all my own paint work since thats what I do for a living. Then also another few hundy for the stereo.
Last one is an old pic before the steering column and tuff wheel.

Ben did my gauges (Great job they work great!)
Yep $1300 is about what I paid too and thats with a dash pad cap, adapting my wiring and doing all my own paint work since thats what I do for a living. Then also another few hundy for the stereo.
Last one is an old pic before the steering column and tuff wheel.

I appreciate the positive comments.
If you had been placing a rallye panel in 73 or later you would have had another problem with the climate controller. 72 back and 73 forward are totally different.

well if your not far from quebec and you want to have the dash frame from a 70 rallye dash 340 swingerwe might be able to work something out . Have a complete parts 340 swinger with no gauges or interior , but the dash frame is perfect .

I am very impressed with folks that do all (or most all) work. I get tired reading of "unlimited budget" builds...

'I know it's possible to do...I just need the right parts for this project...time, effort, $$ always pay off when you're driving in your dream car folks!!"

This is cool..

Welcome to Fabo from the rust bug area of Canada..

Guelph is a nice town..

Cheers
Grassy

Hello there,

I'm looking for a 70's Rallye dash for my '75 Dart.

I am interested in the one with the thumbwheel radio insert but can modify if it is not. I'm located in Southern Ontario so around this area would be ideal...still if you're arther away pls contact me.

Also I am looking for the thumbwheel radio.

Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks a Ton!!

I have a bezel and the dash cluster with the thumbwheel radio if interested give me your email and I will send pics and you can make offer

I have a rally guage and cluster from a 1970 duster with thumbwheel radio If intersted give me your email and you can make offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back