Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyper_pak

Old School Chrysler Fan
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Contact seller
I have a factory MOPAR AM/FM Radio from 1974. I removed this from a 67 Dart GT around 15 years ago and those are the Knobs on the Radio. I assume it will fit A bodies with the 2 shaft dash bezels. It has a Pentastar on the radio dial. It has been sitting in the Garage since then and now it needs to go. I
img_6569-jpg-jpg.jpg
img_6570_30-jpg-jpg.jpg
img_6574-jpg-jpg.jpg
img_6576-jpg-jpg.jpg
t works good on both AM and FM. There is a little hum at low volume, but when you turn it up a little you can not hear it. The radio is not perfect, but it is very nice. The FM flag is a little faded, I think it showed up better in the pictures than it really is. Someone cut the speaker plug off, but that is an easy fix. I could not see the lamp in the daylight but that again is not a big deal either. Look at the pictures ask any questions you need answers for and I will answer as soon as I can. $225 gets it shipped and insured anywhere in the 48. Other locations will be plus my shipping costs. Please Private Message me. Located near Desoto TX (DFW Area)

I have a factory MOPAR AM/FM Radio from 1974. I removed this from a 67 Dart GT around 15 years ago and those are the Knobs on the Radio. I assume it will fit A bodies with the 2 shaft dash bezels.

This type of radio definitely fits 2 knob A Body radios from at least 65 -67 (had one in my 65 Dart) and 71-76 as well as similar B Body 2 knob radios up through 67 (has one in both a 65 Coronet and 67 Satellite. It might not fit a 64-earlier A Bodies with the round knobs. Good luck with the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back