-
Status
Not open for further replies.

trptx9dart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I bought this car at the end of January this year, it was in pieces and needed to be painted. body work had already been done ( new quarter on drivers side, small patch on passenger side, new spare tire, small patch on drivers floor). frame rails are in really good shape. Has new gas tank and lines, new brakes and lines. New bumpers, tires, trans, clutch, motor, paint, headliner, carpet, door panels, and on and on. Only thing left to spend money on would be the dash. ( looks nice just not show quality). My intention was to drive it not show it. I have put around 1200 miles on it since finishing and it drives and stops like a manual stearing, manual disk brake, 4spd car should drive. I have 20k in the car and would like to sell it for what I have in it. It is a 340 4spd car but not numbers matching, with its original color (EV2). Will be glad to answer any questions and send pictures . Thanks for looking. Car is located in Alabama

Attachments

• 119.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 1,142
  • 111.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1,111
  • 122.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,107
  • 112.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 1,129
I bought this car at the end of January this year, it was in pieces and needed to be painted. body work had already been done ( new quarter on drivers side, small patch on passenger side, new spare tire, small patch on drivers floor). frame rails are in really good shape. Has new gas tank and lines, new brakes and lines. New bumpers, tires, trans, clutch, motor, paint, headliner, carpet, door panels, and on and on. Only thing left to spend money on would be the dash. ( looks nice just not show quality). My intention was to drive it not show it. I have put around 1200 miles on it since finishing and it drives and stops like a manual stearing, manual disk brake, 4spd car should drive. I have 20k in the car and would like to sell it for what I have in it. It is a 340 4spd car but not numbers matching, with its original color (EV2). Will be glad to answer any questions and send pictures . Thanks for looking. Car is located in Alabama
Put the car on ebay, added a lot more pictures and video

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back