-
Status
Not open for further replies.

71Duster

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for interesting trades for my #'s matching 71 Duster 340. Lots of pictures at

http://s1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd361/Corey_1982/1971 Plymouth Duster/

Engine, transmission, rear end all rebuilt in the last 3 years. Original Lacombe Alberta car with warrenty card from the dealership. Factory B-5 Blue bucket seat 340 car with the numbers matching engine. The floors are solid as is all the subframe and it's driven and gets a lot of looks.. Interior has been redone with recovered seats, redone instrument cluster and a hidden stero with ipod hookup. Under the hood has been sandblasted and repainted engine is warmed up with cam, intake and headers. Older paint on the exterior with some rust starting to show but still shows very well. Fresh paint would make the car perfect.

Interested in 65-71 Mopar B-body 2 door cars with big blocks only. As well as other mopar trades A and E bodies also 68-70 AMC AMX's Willing to trade straight across or ad cash to the deal. No major projects

Car has certified appraisal for $22,000 and I have receipts to show there is more then that in it. I would take 18,000 firm

Thanks, had the car about 8 years now just so many cars out there I like to own just one in my life time.

Just curious, would you be interested in selling the Cragar wheels. I see in your pics you have the oems as well. What size are the tires and wheels? They fit the car very well.

Nice Car..

I sold the Rallye's. The cragars are 14" front with 205/70/14's and 15" rear with 255/60/15

could you post pics of the areas where the paint is beginning to bubble?
was the compression ratio left at its original 10.5:1 or higher when rebuilt?
are all the body panels still the originals?

thanks

Body panels are all original except the LHS rear passanger lower floor. Was pinholed so had the body shop replace it. The rest of the floor was solid as a rock. Have pictures with seats and carpet out.

71' was 10:1 to my knowledge. Engine receive Keith Black pistons but stock compression ratio was kept.

As far as more pictures or other info send me a private message and we can go from there.

Do you have the fender tag / broadcast sheet, and if yes, can you post the fender tag (omit the last 6 right justified VIN #s if you wish).

Is this a factory bucket seat car with console 727?

Still have the SBP? Does the car have the K-H disc brakes?

Thanks in advance.

No broadcast sheet.

Fender tag is below. Original bucket seat column shift car, I put the console and hurst in. Bolt pattern has been changed to large bolt with the 73' up style discs on front.

E55 340-4 Barrel 69-73
D32 H-D A-727 TorqueFlite Trans / Some Years A-998
VS29 V = Plymouth Valiant / Duster
S = Special
29 = 2 Door Sports Hardtop
H1B H = 340 275HP 1-4BBL 8 CYL
1 = 1971
B = Dodge Main, Hamtramck, MI, USA
28**** Sequence Number
GB5 Paint Code: Bright Blue Metallic
L6B5 Trim Grade/Style/Color
L = Low