-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CUDACOX

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all, I have 1 drivers side N.O.S. Shark tooth grille lense. I'm trying to get funds together to buy 4spdragtop's tach! lol. I have had it for a while,and I know when I bought it, it wasn't cheap. Let me know if you are interested..I would like to get $85.00 for it! Thanks Craig.

Hi all, I have 1 drivers side N.O.S. Shark tooth grille lense. I'm trying to get funds together to buy 4spdragtop's tach! lol. I have had it for a while,and I know when I bought it, it wasn't cheap. Let me know if you are interested..I would like to get $85.00 for it! Thanks Craig.
Hey all, Am I asking too much? I thought someone here would love this N.O.S. piece for their Duster!!

pics would help alot....
I know,and have tried! I have posted lots of pic's before with no issues! This time it's giving me a hard time!.. I'll try again.. Thanks, Craig. O.K. If someone would be so kind as to give me their Email,I will forward the picture.I just tried again with no luck!! Thanks, Craig.

I know,and have tried! I have posted lots of pic's before with no issues! This time it's giving me a hard time!.. I'll try again.. Thanks, Craig. O.K. If someone would be so kind as to give me their Email,I will forward the picture.I just tried again with no luck!! Thanks, Craig.
Can someone help?? Thanks..

Here are the pics of the NOS turn signal lenses for Craig. Nice!!

Attachments

• Picture 240 (Medium).jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 212
  • Picture 241 (Medium).jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 213
wow DO I LOVE MOPARS OR am I CRAZY, that lense is sexy just by its self

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back