-
Status
Not open for further replies.

E-Ticket Mopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
OK.....my Demon love affair is over so I am cutting this car loose which I recently bought. Some of you may remember this car was listed for sale back in February of this year. It was in California, I bought it, had it shipped to KY. Due to a few issues, some due to the car which were and were not disclosed when it was for sale in February and some for personal reasons.....I am selling it so if you are looking for a neat driver, this could be it?

1971 Dodge Demon, 6 cylinder, automatic on the column, 7-1/4 rear end, small bolt pattern rallye wheels, relatively new tires, factory am/fm radio which works great! Bought the car with an electrical issue where it would not start by the key....fixed that, radiator leaked.....replaced that with another used radiator, gas tank leaked.....repaired that. Still needs the carb. adjusted a bit but other than that it runs fine. The front exhaust manifold stud is broken off and will need to be drilled out and replaced. The only rust I know of is roughly a 4" x 4" hole in the floor board underneath the brake pedal.

The body is OK but has had right rear lower 1/4 panel work/repairs and the car has taken a punch in the right front at some point in its life and has bent the right front frame rail end inward a little starting right where the front engine cross member bolt is but doesn't appear to effect the way it drives. This is pretty much all I know about this car.

Selling it for bascially what I have in it which is the purchasing price, shipping to KY from CA, repair expenses and the manual steering, floor shift steering column that I bought for it which is included in the selling price. The car is located in Louisville, KY (40245). Still has CA title.

$4250.00

Thanks for the ad space!!!

Attachments

• 4-17-11 010.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 2,391
  • 4-17-11 001.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 2,403
  • 4-17-11 004.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 2,412
  • 4-17-11 006.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 2,349
  • 4-17-11 009.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 2,358
  • 4-17-11 011.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 2,357
  • 4-17-11 016.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 2,378
  • 4-17-11 017.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 2,399
  • 4-17-11 035.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 2,391
  • 4-17-11 046.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 2,375
Man, that car is begging for a hot 340, 8.75 rear, snorkel hood scoop, and some flat black striping. I have to keep telling myself, I don't need another car.

Man, that car is begging for a hot 340, 8.75 rear, snorkel hood scoop, and some flat black striping. I have to keep telling myself, I don't need another car.

Yes you do...... :-D That is what I sort of had planned for it........

Yes you do...... :-D That is what I sort of had planned for it........

I can appreciate your foresight. :D This car will most certainly provide a great foundation for a muscle car build. It would also be nice to just put gas in it a cruise. Ironically I can imagine a day when all of the slant 6 cars are converted to V/8s that an original slant 6 may be the most sought after of all. :toothy10:

Buy it.. We need more a bodies in newport news!

Yes we do! That 6 cylinder is looking more appealing all the time, especially as gas is edging up to $4.00 a gallon. :do we have any smilies of a car trying to do a burnout but can only do it in the wet gravel?: :D

How is the radiator core support and right side inner fender where it was bumped?

Actually its not that bad at all. The part that looks the worst is in the last picture I posted. The radiator core support does show some waves but is very repairable....not worth replacing.....IMO.....

Yes we do! That 6 cylinder is looking more appealing all the time, especially as gas is edging up to $4.00 a gallon. :do we have any smilies of a car trying to do a burnout but can only do it in the wet gravel?: :D

Come one Longgone........you know this car has your name all over it........ :)

I was really tempted by this little devil. It's a good thing it didn't have A/C, I might have been obligated to buy it. :D I'm certain both buyer and seller are happy with this one.

The Demon is still available. My buyer regrettably had to back out due to unforeseen circumstances from the recent flooding in his area.

ANYWAY.....description is still the same as in the first posting.

Thanks!!!

Wanna trade???
1972 Dodge Dart Swinger

318 Automatic

96,000 Original mile car, virtually rust free, excellent daily driver or easy restoration/show car.
Floor pans good, trunk in good shape, nice interior new carpet.

If you are looking for a good car to restore or something to have fun with this summer you should come take a look.

http://cid-e3d6ecb40d199941.photos.live.com/self.aspx/1972%20Dart%20Swinger/100^_1375.jpg

Hi,

Thanks.....I appreciate the trade offer but I'm "trying" to thin out the inventory so I can change directions a bit.

Thanks again!

Sold again......I think?? At least I have a deposit this time!!!

Thanks for the ad space FABO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back