Status
Not open for further replies.

damnimcooltom

Too Cool For School
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I have a Dodge Demon project for sale. It has been at the body shop for quite a while, and then suddenly stopped due to the shop going out of business. The car is completely disassembled, and is in primer. It is a major project, as most of the parts are off of the car, and will need to be reassembled by someone that knows what they are doing. Someone in the past converted it to big bolt pattern. It was originally a slant six car, originally GreenGo. This could be a really neat car for someone that knows what they are doing, and appreciates what a rare and unique car it is.

I am selling it as a rolling chassis, with many of the parts needed to reassemble. You could fix it up as a driver, or turn it into a race car. I don't have any pictures of the car, because it got stuffed into my garage when the shop went out of business.

Anyone that is serious about checking it out can contact me through PM, and can come see it, or I can try to get some pictures. It is definitely a project. It still needs body work and paint, as well as reassembly.

The car is in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, just east of Spokane, Washington.

$3500.00 OBO

Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

IMG_20161213_091242.jpg

20180327_164227.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have the grill and the interior parts seats door panels and the trim

I have the grille and bezels. I have the backseat core, and a pair of crunchy 71 Demon/Duster 340 buckets for it. The buckets are pretty rusty. Someone with talent could probably rebuild them. The original bench seat is gone. I'm not sure about the door panels.

Yes. Someone welded a junky block onto the k-member to install the 360 that was in it for a while. I was going to cut it off and use some adapter mounts, but hadn't gotten around to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back