-
Status
Not open for further replies.

qsx837

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1971 dodge demon,original orange,black int,454 cu.in small block pump gas motor,R block,B1BA heads,M1 intake,adp carb,t&d rockers,727 trans w/brake,8 3/4,superstock springs,6pt cage,280bg pump,new mickey thompson et drag wheels.car is not cut up or tubbed.clean car quarters mint,trunk,under carriage,engine compartment,straight body.all lights,horn,wipers,work.could be street driven need tires.best pass 10.48@126 . 17,800 617-694-8007,[email protected]

duster 279.jpg

Looks like Watertown, Massachussetts (did I spell that right the first time??!!)

Leaves alot to the imagination with only one picture...
Is there a site with more pics?
JB

since my last time posting car it's had new front wheels new frontend upper lower ball joints,calipers, hoses ,pads, controlarm bushings.New fuel cell that's why price is alittle higher but still worth every penny.

Damn.... I am on the hunt for a clean Demon....this really looks nice. But after searching all the threads and piecing together the story. It's too bad that it was taken from a nice street machine and converted to a strip machine. I liked the 08-25-07 picture, but I would liked the 5-8-08 hood on the car. And without all the seat belts and roll bar. Was this car a column automatic when you got it?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back