FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
101   0   0
Contact seller
Helping a friend from church sell his 71 Dart Swinger
One owner car with 90,000 miles.
Slant six, power steering, auto trans., rim blow steering wheel
She has sat and needs some attention but this car is solid and original except for after market radio and speakers.
Engine runs nicely but not pulling fuel from tank.( most likely sending unit ) We had her running yesterday off of gas can. Trans is good( rebuilt at 75,000 miles ). Brakes need work. No leaks and master cylinder is full yet pedal goes to floor( thinking bad master cylinder).
Interior is all there and functional but has normal wear issues. Headliner is in need of replacement. Dash is very nice.
Body is nice with no dents. Was repainted about 15 yrs ago. Paint is decent except for areas on top and side of passenger side rear quarter.
She would make a great lowbuck project to get on road and drive while you work on her or ripe for a motor trans swap. ( modern hemi perhaps ). Clear title in owners name and is located in Suffolk,Va.
If interested send me a pm and will give you more details and owners contact info. if serious.
Would jump on myself but out of project room. This is a great deal. He is also including a couple boxes of extra parts, original radio and hubcaps.
$1700 obo

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpeg

hows the underneath?? frames/floors.... clean? sure looks like a nice car. Could it be managed upon a transport?

Just from glancing underneath frame and floors looked good. Trunk is super clean. We rolled her out of carport yesterday and would be no prob. loading for transport.

looks like a sweet deal for someone. Like the colors.

Sweat deal, but I've got to back out. I'm a little overwhelmed right now with projects (not just cars). I had a shipping quote of 850.00 through Cavalier transport, to Illinois. Maybe that will help someone. 2500 bucks is still a real good deal if someone has it shipped.

Sweat deal, but I've got to back out. I'm a little overwhelmed right now with projects (not just cars). I had a shipping quote of 850.00 through Cavalier transport, to Illinois. Maybe that will help someone. 2500 bucks is still a real good deal if someone has it shipped.

I hear ya. Took every ounce of restraint i have not to pull trigger on buying her and im two miles away.

Bruce,
Who's car is this? I am a buyer for sure I think! LOL I wish I wasn't on deployment I have been looking for a 71 /6 for almost 30years now with this configuration. My grandpa had the same car except brown..... What can we do to make this work? Check your home email I will send you one.

Geeze Bruce, way to give us local guys a heads up first ! Haha ... Car looks very nice especially for that price. Someone will be happy !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back