-

el5dart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
for sale is my 1971 dodge dart.

$16000.00

i have over 20k invested not even including the many hours of labor. and it could use more to make it a show winner. i nut and bolted this from scratch. but in reality are they ever a finished project?? theres always one more thing you wanna do to them.

motor is 318 with bullet cam and x heads, 68 hipo exhaust, edelbrock 4 bbl. , tti x pipe exhaust system, dr. diff new front suspension, 73 disk brakes, spool k member and trans cross member, 4 speed with b body pistol grip, rallye dash, dr. diff 8 3/4 housing and axles and rear drum brakes, cop car rims, new bf goodrich radial t/a tires, new gas tank, new gas lines, new brake lines, hydraulic clutch, mcleoud clutch and pressure plate , tuff wheel, new carpet, etc.. i could go on and on. best to see and drive in person.
car was originaly butterscotch and could use a repaint.
located in memphis tn.

IMG_0073.jpeg

IMG_0082.jpeg

IMG_0085.jpeg

IMG_0090.jpeg

IMG_0084.jpeg

IMG_0076.jpeg

IMG_0100.jpeg

IMG_0101.jpeg

IMG_0145.jpeg

IMG_0147.jpeg

Last edited:
things it needs:

body seam sealed in corners of rear glass

rear main seal from sitting on an incline.

rear quarter glass adjusted.

ac looked at and charged.

needs original sending unit. its the only gauge on dash not working.

you can hop in it and cruise it though.

Last edited:
power steering manual brakes and a/c all there needs charged etc. does have all new orings on a/c. just needs one wire under hood to compressor and charged as far as i know

IMG_0789.jpeg

IMG_0790.jpeg

IMG_0788.jpeg

IMG_0344.jpeg

IMG_0345.jpeg

no i put 74 doors on a 71 cuz i don’t like the cigarrette windows so much. and looks good IMO

side marker lights verify 1971

i know where original doors are if you just have to have them

rallye dash is custom to this car too.

this is not an h code car. i took the liberty of a little tweaking here and there.

245/60r15 tires on rear

motor and trans are not numbers matching. but all numbers on body and dash are matching

car has about 900 miles on it since i built it. back tires have 20 or so miles on them. dated feb 24

Last edited:
-
Back