-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackpot043

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1971 Demon 340, 4 Speed Pistol Grip, 323 Posi Rear, Edelbrock Air Gap Intake, Holley 670 Street Avenger Carb, Front Disc Brakes, This Is NOT A Matching Numbers Car And The Price Reflects
This. It Is A Real Nice Recreation In Excellent Condition. White Interior, Lemon Twist Yellow Exterior, Not A 10 Footer, Rally Dash, Gull Wing.Located in Connecticut
I Am Asking $16900 PM Dave

Attachments

• IMG_1066.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 2,624
  • IMG_1068.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 2,302
  • IMG_1069.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 2,223
  • IMG_1073.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 1,978
  • IMG_1080.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 1,969
how about trades ?? send me a pm if interested.

"not a 10 footer", How many footer is it?, fender tag info? original 4 speed car? Whats kind of rust repair and whats been done to the motor?

It's a "0" footer, Motor has a Chrysler Purple cam, Headers, Air gap Intake, 670 Carb, Stock Electronic Ignition, Body had a new rear quarter panel and door skin, Typical for a new england car, Floors, Trunk are all solid with no rust, Car was a C code and I believe a 3 speed stick on the floor, Original color was B5 Blue, But all jams and trunk and under hood painted yellow,As I put in the add this is NOT a matching numbers car and the price reflects this. And also remember this is a 40 year old car and not a perfect BARRET JACKSON quality car for $16900 But a real nice driver that has won trophies at local cruises and shows and drives and sounds like a muscle car should.

How cool is that. I was the guy who restored the car 4 years ago. I sold the car to a guy named Dave in Wallingford, Ct. about 2 years ago and dont know if it is the same person. So I know everything about the car. It was originally a 6 cyl. auto car. I can also tell you there's alot more into the car than he's asking. The only reason I sold the car is as a teenager I had a 70 340 swinger 4spd car and I now have one that I am restoring.

1971 Demon 340, 4 Speed Pistol Grip, 323 Posi Rear, Edelbrock Air Gap Intake, Holley 670 Street Avenger Carb, Front Disc Brakes, This Is NOT A Matching Numbers Car And The Price Reflects
This. It Is A Real Nice Recreation In Excellent Condition. White Interior, Lemon Twist Yellow Exterior, Not A 10 Footer, Rally Dash, Gull Wing.Located in Connecticut
I Am Asking $16900 Call Dave At 203 882-9464

i had a demon like your back in 1971.i love it ,ihad it for five years and than i made the mistake of selling it. the person that i sold it to had it for six months than he totall it. it was to fast for him . it was a great car.

I love the interior man, beautiful. Just wish it was a different color :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back