-
Status
Not open for further replies.

WM23N1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
PROJECT CAR 71 demon original slant 6 with 3 speed manual on column. Now has used 360 and rebuilt four speed-its the overdrive version, new conversion motor mounts, new clutch, pressure plate, throwout bearing, pilot bushing, NEW 360 flywheel. The car doesn't run it needs wired up and a Z-bar parts kit.All glass good, outer body panels pretty good with rust in lower pass quarter. Needs floors and trunk floor replaced as well. Its pretty much a project car. You would just have to come see it and see if its something you want to take on. Its a factory "sassy grass green " color. $1000 firm. Gainesville, Ga [e]

Im not very far from this, too bad I dont have the cash. What a deal!!! And prolly not even a 30 minutes ride away

i would like to come and look at the car i'm only 40mins. from you. i sent you a PM with my phone ( two or three day ago ). call me. do you still have it

pm me your info so I can contact you if the car isnt sold. I am local.

YES! I agree, it looks like another 'no contact kind of guy'. I sent a couple of emails and have heard nothing. Guessing the rust monster must be way worse that described.......

George from Tallahassee, currently in NC

YES! I agree, it looks like another 'no contact kind of guy'. I sent a couple of emails and have heard nothing. Guessing the rust monster must be way worse that described.......

George from Tallahassee, currently in NC

i hears ya, i've sent pm's explaining i'll be there saturday with the trailer but i get NO RESPONSE :thebirdm: i mean if you have the time to post you have the time to answer pm's right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back