-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wickiddemon

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1971 dodge demon 318 car with ac, power steering, and a good Texas Title. Motor and transmission are not included. This is a nice project car has rust in trunk and driver side floor board. The passenger side Quarter panel has some damage that someone attempted to patch. The car has good glass but the front windshield is cracked. The dash and cluster are in good shape along with the ac components.
Contact Ryan at (281)682-7441 or E-mail [email protected]

More pics click on link http://www.dodgedemon71.blogspot.com/
REDUCED $800

demonj.jpg

What rear end does it have ? Do you have any additional parts for it ? such as the front valance , head light bezels etc . where in Texas are you ? Or how far from Lovington NewMexico ?

Could you PM me some pics of the interior? Do you have the missing pieces around the headlights?

Are you going to answer any of these questions?

I have been answering the questions through pms and phone calls. If i'm not mistaken it has the 8.75 rear end. I have front fenders doors and extra trunk no valance or bezels I’m located in Atascocita TX. North of Houston.

Yeah , I'm sorry , but its just to far away for me to be able to get it . or at least with out paying a fortune in transportation fees . I wish you luck in your sale .

I appreciate it. I just don’t know why all the people that are interested in the car are 800+ miles away, what no A body people in Texas.

Check out the amarillo area mopars . I think you will see that there are A-body people in texas . I just don't know whats around the houston area . Texas is a huge state . Its the only state thats almost its own country . I know of clubs in Dallas and SanAntonio , so I'm sure there is one in houston if you look around .

I would consider meeting some where as long ya pay for my gas. OYA Tips are welcome too

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back