Not open for further replies.

dadsbee

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
1971 Dual Snorkel Air Cleaner in excellent condition. Full disclosure I dropped the lid getting it out for pictures, but I have dollied it clean again. Once you repaint the lid you'll never see it. ONE vacuum pod works, the other does not, but you're never gonna hook them up anyhow. I left the lid seal loose after taking it out to repair the lid. Now you can prep and paint before gluing it back in.
$350 US SHIPPED and I know from all the cleaners I've received myself that's gonna be about $85 out of that $350 on my end.
aircleaners 057.JPG
aircleaners 056.JPG
aircleaners 052.JPG
aircleaners 053.JPG
aircleaners 046.JPG
aircleaners 058.JPG
aircleaners 060.JPG

Last edited:
With all due respect it looks like a 70.. 71 had the hose nipple at the back of the air cleaner instead of on the snout

Sorry I was completely wrong I was backwards on that

I know what it's used on and as I posted from the start it's a '71. Thanks, but I don't need to move it and not gonna cough up 20% to Ebag.

I know what it's used on and as I posted from the start it's a '71. Thanks, but I don't need to move it and not gonna cough up 20% to Ebag.

But you might get a $100. 00 more for it there. I get the 20% I was big on ebay back in the day when it was good, now it sucks but there is still a bigger audience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back