-
Status
Not open for further replies.

arh

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
this car was sold new at Bob Wickett Chrysler Plymouth in San Bernardino Ca. Still has the blue and yellow original plates. nice floors and trunk with only surface rust(i have pics)It started life as a 318 3 speed on the floor, the original 318 was gone when i got it but i still have the 3 speed. It now has a very nice running 360 with a 4 speed. new clutch, resurfaced flywheel. Exhaust is new from the Hooker headers to the tips. new front seats, the back seat is in great shape and new carpet. repainted the orignal dark poly gold base coat clear coat and it came with the black stripe. 8 3/4 rear 741 case with 3.23 gears(original). nice small bolt pattern rally wheels and tires.rechromed front and rear bumpers. i have a brand new restored dash cluster not installed. this is a very nice car. no trailer queen just get in and go. i also have a set of original twister hood scoops with bezels, painted black that i have not installed yet.$9900 or best offer. would consider trades. i have more pictures for anyone serious.

duster 1971 022.jpg

duster 1971 032.jpg

That thing is BEAUTIFUL!! Maybe post up pic of the interior too along with the reburbed dash if you can....but that is a very beautiful car!!

Someone sent me a PM but I can not view it. Please try again.
Thanks,
Adam

First off, from the two photos you posted the car looks very nice. Any high rez. interior pixs.?

Are you a dealer, or if not, how long have you owned the car?

IMHO keep the car "AS IS" without hood scoops.

Rear deck - Go Wing type spoilers, and non-functional hood scoops really do nothing to enhance value or appearance of the car. It gives the car a little racy look, but when resale comes, unless the car was a real factory Twister equipped that way from the factory, and that's documented - proven, fender tag-build sheet, etc., it's just tacked on. Gives the car more of a hot rod appearance, and you could lose potential buyers. HEMI Mark has a lot of good insights on this.

You can sell those scoops for good $$$ to people on this site, restoring real factory Twisters.

UPDATE: the seller has put a lot of WORK , time and money into this vehicle, since January 2010, when it was listed for sale at $4,000 then lowered to $3,500 ...

Good luck with the Sale!

Thanks for all the compliments. I have spent alot of time and money on this car. i have owned it since november 2009. the car is located in Escondido,Ca

duster 1971 058.jpg

duster 1971 044.jpg

duster 1971 004.jpg

duster 1971 057.jpg

where did you get the insterment bezel ? do you want to sell it ?

instrument bezel was purchased on ebay. pending sale on the duster with the bezel included.

adam

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back