-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DavyZ

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is from the CL ad, so please pardon the cheese...

Up for grabs is my 1971 Plymouth Duster. 318 ci V8 (Accel coil, Holley 4 barrel, velocity stack, M/T valve covers), A/T (904 A/T w/B&M ratchet shifter), 8 3/4 rear diff (3.9 gears, posi?), dual exhaust system, Rallye wheels, new tires, etc.

I bought the car with the intention of fixing it up for my kids. A change in employment prevents this now, unfortunately. My loss is your gain. The car is rough, but is not a crusher car, nor a junk car either--CLEAN TITLE in hand. There is some rust in the quarters (typical) and car currently barely runs, needs interior, but it is completely restorable! $1500/obo.
vbpgimage.php
vbpgimage.php
vbpgimage.php
vbpgimage.php

i wish the guy that is buying my 340-4-speed was comming before the 30th of this month, cause you are very close to me , and i would buy it immediatly

i wish the guy that is buying my 340-4-speed was comming before the 30th of this month, cause you are very close to me , and i would buy it immediatly

Heh, I wish he was too ;)

Here is the link to my photo gallery on FABO: http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=3411

Thanks for posting the CL ad, dustermaniac. I am getting hits at that price, but I'd rather sell it to a FABO member.

I am not sure what happened to the photos I put in the gallery. They should have been bigger. Anyone TRULY interested in this car...I can email photos to. Just give me your email address.

Waxhaw is only about 15 minutes from Charlotte's southernmost city limits.

Thanks for the comments, guys.

Davy

I just wanna say that I bought this car over the weekend. DavyZ is one awsome guy. He went out of his way the make the sell and my trip down a pleasent one. If he sells anything else on here I will highly recomend him. Thanks much man.:cheers:

I just wanna say that I bought this car over the weekend. DavyZ is one awsome guy. He went out of his way the make the sell and my trip down a pleasent one. If he sells anything else on here I will highly recomend him. Thanks much man.:cheers:

Thanks much for the kudos, Jaysen. We loved meeting your wife & kids too...mine are still asking for them to come back and play some more. If you are out this way, please let me know. Thanks for being a cool guy and a Mopar lover too--that makes things easier knowing the car will end up as a masterpiece instead of a basketcase.

To all FABO: Mr2.4 is a stand-up guy and his wife is into cars as much as he is! That blew me away that she could talk cars and knew her stuff. Never mess with a woman whose cars are faster than mine :D

Davy

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back