Not open for further replies.

crackedback

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Contact seller
Parting this out. It's gonna be gone soon.

71 Duster shell I've tried to sell it as a whole car, no dice.

Duster4.jpg

Duster2.jpg

Duster1.jpg

71duster318.jpg

I'm tired of it taking up space and it needs to go. If it's not sold in the next week, put what parts you are interested in, in the thread, as it's dismembered.

It has nice frame rails (125-200), trunk pan (120), roof (150), inner fenders (125ea), radiator core support (100), torsion crossmember (125), Cowl (100), Dash Frame (50), Pass Door (75).

Other misc stuff so ask in the thread.

Tail panel is OK, has some issues but usable.

Fenders are gone.

I'm gonna sawzall it so let me know what you want

Pm me for details

It's in Indio, Ca

I have seen this car in person and would have bought it myself... er should have. but I bought another one from him instead. Anyway, this thing is very solid.

This one the floor pans and 1/4 are not good. It looks nice but it's hiding lots of stuff, thus the part out. Would have been good for a race car or something, no longer, it's a life support car now.

I need a couple plastic inserts behind the sail panels if you have any.

Attachments

• Demon needed interior.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 509
Hey Cracked, I need the chrome drip rail moldings,the defroster hoses, the turn signal switch mine is broken at the horn button.
Thanks
Howard

I need a window regulator for the drivers side, do you have that?

Thanks,
Steve

I need the drivers lower front part of the rear quarter...The piece from the rear of the rocker to the front of the rear wheel...from to pich weld at the bottom up to the first body line. shipping to 55113

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back