-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dusterandy

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Restoration Project....1971 Plymouth Duster Mopar slant six, runs, motor has bad bearing, interior in good shape, rip in drivers seat. $2,400 Price is firm!!! This is what I paid for the car.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 1,139
  • 3.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 1,135
  • 4.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 1,111
  • 5.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 1,148
  • 6.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 1,140
  • 7.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 1,113
Very cool. Reminds me of my old '71 Duster. I had the same hubcaps and trim along the side. Is that trunk lid original, because it looks like a later model lid to me?

BTW, that is a very good price for what appears to be a very clean body.

Very nice car. Good luck on the sale and finding a good home for it.

I sent you a PM (private message) yestreday...do you have a regular email address? How about more pictures? PM me when you can. Thanks

sweet car! whoever buys this should absolutely leave it all factory slant six(rebuilt/replaced) and everything because it is sooo original! only missing rear bumper guards but other than that looks 100% correct....whoever buys i have a nice original set if interested! bump for ya!

jepeshelman.....what happened today? you told me that you would be here at 10:30. No show, no call. I gave you my address and phone number. This really concerns me, just joined Mopar Forum

im really suprised youve still got this , neat car & priced more than fair . got to love the no calls , no shows & part out requests though .....

is there mud in the rear lowers? i cannot see the body line? couls\d you please pm me a number to call you at

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back