-
Status
Not open for further replies.

erafuse

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a 1971 or 1972 Dart Swinger 340 H code. These cars were only sold in Canada to 3 dealers in western Canada. Think there were only 65 built in 1971 and 1972. Rare card for sure.

Hey erafuse, so, your interested in getting your hands on one of these rare little Canadians eh?
Ok, there are a few that might/can be for sale, I just have to contact a few owners.

Sorry, my name is Cliff Guinand and yeah, as Danny mentioned, my B5 '72 is going to be at the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals and I hold the registry on these cars.

Now, as you say you'd be interested in one but I have to ask, are you after a project car or one that's done? There are a couple examples of both... and both years :)- Let me know. Thx in advance

Thanks.Would be interested either way depending on the price. Have a 1973 Dart Swinger. Also had a 1973 back in the day it was a Dart Swinger Special (318) think the Special in 1973 was just something to do with the trim.

Cool. OK, don't want to reach out to some of the owners yet until I know a bit more, if you don't mind because there's a huge $$ spread from project to done versions.

There's 4 project cars that are known at this point and range from $2K (very rough, no running gear), to $6.5K (rolled, no running gear) to $11K (all there original w/new 340, #'s matching 727) and $25K for a running J6 '71 version (no fender tag but confirmed as legit, non #'s matching auto).

Then there's 2 done cars, $48K for Y1 4sp '72 (full resto to original, #'s matching), and $55K for C7 4sp '71 (full resto but super strong #'s matching 340 with go-fast goodies)

With that said, which one(s) would you want me to follow up on, and then get you in contact with etc.? Thanks, Cliff

Would like more info on the one for $11,000 and the one for $25,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back