-
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmopar

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This car comes from a doctors collection in West Texas. Rust free 1971 Plymouth Duster, 6 cly. auto w/air. Air not working. Was originally green but has been repainted silver/gray. 1 dent in lower left front fender (happened getting it out of warehouse storage). Shows 92992 on odometer, believed to be correct. Dash cap newer, headliner needs repaired/replaced (stiching has come loose at bows). Runs great, could use brakes and idler arm. $5500
email me: [email protected]

DSC00269.jpg

DSC00270.jpg

DSC00271.jpg

DSC00272.jpg

DSC00273.jpg

DSC00274.jpg

DSC00275.jpg

DSC00278.jpg

DSC00277.jpg

DSC00279.jpg

I have to agree that the price is too high for 100K mile, 6cyl car that needs what sounds like quite a bit of TLC. Good looking project car, just needs a little lower price tag on it to be able to be sold.

I was/am asking this much for my 1976 Duster that's a rust free CA car with a 413/727/3.91 drive train. I'd say it's at least twice the price you should be asking (just my opinion, I can't sell mine either), but it looks solid.

Considering that i bought a 73 /6 with less body damage, running and driving for $120 with good title, you could say it's too high. But now the guy is a Doctor who had it. That may mean something for some people. Just chalk it up to attitude. Good luck.

Hey, there are some great deals out there. Vets for $500, Hemis for $1000, few and very far between. I obtained this VERY RUST FREE West Texas car. I bought several cars as part of the deal and could use the space in my shop. If someone needs a rust free start to a 340 clone, this might be the car. Everyone wants to find that great barn find, but there are fewer and fewer barns in my area. Thanks for looking. TTT

Dude, whatever. It has been two weeks since you posted this, and all you have is this sleazy used car saleman response. /6 A bodies aren't worth $5500 'nuff said. Good luck with your sale. By the way, My freshly rebuilt big block Duster with an 8 3/4 (3.91s) and a CA body that's just as rust free is still $5500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back