Not open for further replies.

SMCARNUT

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
1971 Plymouth Duster. New QA1 upper and lower control arms, new manual steering gearbox, new tie rods, idler arm, pitman arm. All four corners are now 5 X 4.5 bolt circle. New single piston front brakes with drilled and slotted rotors, new master cylinder and proportioning valve, new brake lines and hoses. New rear brakes, E brake does work too. 8 3/4 rear end with 4.56 new clutch style sure grip, new rear axles and bearings, new leaf springs. New shocks all the way around. New rear 275/60/15 Mickey Thompson drag radials, new front tires. Used but in really nice shape aluminum wheels I think they Weld Draglites . New gas tank and sending unit. Frame connectors installed. Rear drivers side floorboard foot well has been replaced. This was a 318-stick shift car now it is an automatic car. Frame, body and trunk are solid as this car came from Texas. No motor or transmission. Car is setup for big block / 727 automatic transmission. Mopar performance clone k member with 73 and later style motor mounts. Used 73 and later drag link, strut rods. I will include two motor mounts and hardware. No interior. I do have some interior parts though (Edit 2/3/24 note I found most of the interior trim and a head liner with bows, a pair of Sunvisor's, a rear-view mirror, found a set of A body bucket seat tracks, new package tray and cardboard divider, two new door handles, new trunk lock, new glove box liner.) Needs front windshield and gasket. Car comes with stock flat hood that is in nice shape. Floorboards have been coated with Lizard Skin heat barrier and sound deadener. I do have a bunch of parts that can go with the car. The buyer can go through and see what they want. The trunk is filled with parts so if there is truly any interest, I can take more pictures of trunk etc. Too much to list everything and I keep finding parts I bought for this car that go with this car. I do have a rebuilt BB 383 and a rebuilt 727 with converter that can be purchased additionally that I was going to put in this car.

Must see in person to really appreciate the car. Any questions send me a private message.

Testing the waters to see if there is any interest asking $11,500. Or best offer.
Location Streetsboro Ohio 44241

20220327_153954.jpg

20220327_154008.jpg

20220327_154016.jpg

20220327_154024.jpg

20220327_154030.jpg

20221206_153930.jpg

20230109_165350.jpg

20190724_194516.jpg

Last edited:
Fender tag show D13 is 3 speed manual shift and your car floor board doesnt have manual shift hump so just sayin.

Yeah, I put in an automatic hump in the car. I was going to make it a big block 727 car. The clutch pedals were wiped out.
I had a couple of automatic pedal sets in stock.

While searching for a part today came across a bunch of interior trim for this car including, a headliner with bows, pair of Sunvisor's, and a set of A body bucket seat tracks, and two bags of seat belts. If the car sells the new owner and I can go through my stuff to see what they want. Found a complete car wiring harness from front to rear it is in really nice shape.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back