9.5" PTC converter
8.75 rear 4.30 Sure Grip
Convo Pro Wheels with Drag Radials
Header with dual 3" flowmaster exhaust
MSD digi with Billet Dist.
Gel Cell Battery
to much to list
May think of selling as a roller.

when the weather get better, I will take more pics.

Frederick, MD

$7500.00
Car need little to be nice.
Feel Free to ask Questions
pm me you phone number to discuss
No shipping, No Tire Kickers, Serious inquires only.

DSC03181.jpg

DSC02910.jpg

DSC03182.jpg

DSC03180.jpg

what are the things that need to be finished?

1971 Plymouth Valiant Scamp
Mopar Magnum 360
Reverse Manual 904
9.5" PTC converter
8.75 rear 4.30 Sure Grip
Convo Pro Wheels with Drag Radials
Header with dual 3" flowmaster exhaust
MSD digi with Billet Dist.
Gel Cell Battery
to much to list
May think of selling as a roller.

when the weather get better, I will take more pics.

Frederick, MD

$7500.00
Car need little to be nice.
Feel Free to ask Questions
pm me you phone number to discuss
No shipping, No Tire Kickers, Serious inquires only.

DSC03181.jpg

DSC02910.jpg

DSC03182.jpg

DSC03180.jpg
I am planning to take a bunch of pics today. I will post a photobucket link later on. As far as more details, I could spend all day typing them out. If you are truely interested. Oh and NO oversea buyers. All transactions must be handle person to person.
Thanks, Bill

Pm me here!

The car is not perfect and the asking price reflects it. The paint is a 10 foot. It was some scratchs and ding in the hood. The cowl was poorly prep when the car was painted is chipping. It has a dime size blister on the drive side rear quarter. The interior is about a 7 out of 10. It needs nothing to work, but the carpets faided. Dash pad and headliner are perfect. The stock gauages do not work. The floors have no rust. Someone before me did a frame repair to the trans crossmember. They did a good job, just putting on here. The car has way more going for them against. It drive nice and handles great for a 38 year old car. I really dont have to sell it. I just like to list it since it is sitting for the winter. If it does not sell by the end of Febuary,I will pull it off the market and do the head and cam work.

Maryland hmm. Price is to hight in my opion though. Maybe a few years ago it would of sold but thats to much in todays economy I'd have to say. Still nice car.

All my buddys are telling me not to sell it. That I am giving the car away at that price. Ive received about 15 emails from the 3 sites I listed it on. I guess I will see how it goes.
Thanks

Sublime. I'll have to agree with you if everyone in your area is giving this stuff away. Step back and re-evaluate your reply. A pumped up 360 in my area will run you at least $3000 and that would be a steal. A tranny will run you a minimum of $300 is someone will give you one for that. How about an 8.75 suregrip rear, $800-900 in my area if you can find one. Looks like he's got at least $1000 worth of tires and wheels on that car. Buy ya some bumpers for less than $300 for the pair. The interior is above average. Go to Legendary and price that stuff. Have i mad my point. The guys car is worth that if you only need parts. I guess he should throw in the body, Just because people dont have any money dont mean it aint worth it. Go hammer someone elses add. I've got some on here so go hammer mine.
Small Block

Sublime. I'll have to agree with you if everyone in your area is giving this stuff away. Step back and re-evaluate your reply. A pumped up 360 in my area will run you at least $3000 and that would be a steal. A tranny will run you a minimum of $300 is someone will give you one for that. How about an 8.75 suregrip rear, $800-900 in my area if you can find one. Looks like he's got at least $1000 worth of tires and wheels on that car. Buy ya some bumpers for less than $300 for the pair. The interior is above average. Go to Legendary and price that stuff. Have i mad my point. The guys car is worth that if you only need parts. I guess he should throw in the body, Just because people dont have any money dont mean it aint worth it. Go hammer someone elses add. I've got some on here so go hammer mine.
Small Block

well put
and free bump for yha

nice car, fair price.

dont listen to the naysayers. Small Block has it right.

people who try to ruin other people's sales should be banned from FABO.
or at least from posting in the Classifieds.

hey man this is the same car for sale on yellowbullet...i was actually gonna pm you there to list it on here, but you beat me to it lol...very nice car, and for what it is, i think the price is worth it! Smallblock hit it on the nose... cool car man and good luck with her either way, sale or keeping for yourself! BUMP!

Beautiful car, very fair price IMO (considering all the upgrades). If I may ask...What is the paint color? EF6, EF7, or EF8 perhaps? Just wondering as I plan on repainting my Dart soon with a yet-to-be determined dark green. Thanks and best of luck with the sale!

If your in the market IMO i think it's a sweet deal for someone. Good luck with your sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back