Not open for further replies.

4fortyDemon

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Contact seller
1971 original paint sassy grass green Scamp.
non- running 318(?) sat for 6 yrs
904 auto
7 1/4 rear.
No rust except for bubbles in c-pillars under vinyl top and very slight surface in trunk at seams.
Has original 71 style rallyes
Power drum brakes
factory AC
Power steering
BLACK ( I'm going blind- thought it was drk green!) bench interior- needs headliner and seats redone.
Nice dash pad
Nothing cut up in dash
Grille has damage but comes with a nice replacement and left bezel
Right fender has damage- could be repaired or replaced.
Left fender has damage at headlight bezel area
Windshield has small hole at top and top windshield trim is dented but will come wit ha replacement tinted glass and trim.
Front bumper is bent
Rear bumper and taillights are cherry.
All side markers are nice.
Stored inside for 6-7 yrs.
Clear title
$1500.00
Will have more pics later next week
Car is in Molalla Oregon
Thanks! Mike

Attachments

• IMAG0018.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 1,070
  • IMAG0019.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 1,040
  • IMAG0021.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 1,052
Me too - there sure are a lot of nice cars sitting out in Oregon and Washington. Seems like everything I have an interest in is out there . . . . . :???:

can you post up interior, engine bay and undercarraige pics when you get an opportunity? also is it originally or repainted sassy grass?

I'll get the pics up by Wednesday. It's originally painted sassy grass and still wearing the it. It is worn in some spots though. The guy must have driven it all his life with his left arm over the door, the paint is worn at the top of the door there! You can just see it (the wear) in the bottom pic. I'll get some trunk shots too for ya.

Me too - there sure are a lot of nice cars sitting out in Oregon and Washington. Seems like everything I have an interest in is out there . . . . . :???:

I swear it's not just you, I have seen SO many sweet cars out there!](*,) It would cost me more to get this Scamp home than he's asking for it, but it's almost worth it... I had a buddy that had finally had enough, flew out and drove his baby home all the way to VA Beach! WITH the top down! I think I am going to put it on my bucket list...:yawinkle:

](*,)
I swear it's not just you, I have seen SO many sweet cars out there!
I used to live in Pennsylvania- that's part of the reason I moved out West! You wouldn't believe the amount of cool daily drivers out here...

tooo many good deals on the west coast. Send some our way will ya?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back