1971 V21 Duster 340 Restauration

-

GY3 WEDGE

Reaction score
Just started restauration on a clean South Carolina car , so far pretty impress no rust to speak off just remove all undercoating from bottom heat gun & scrapper about 50 hr Cleaned residue with brake cleaner need repair on frame rail where hoist pad go bent in small repair need on rt 1/4 rocker seen in red

IMG_1654.jpeg

IMG_1641.jpeg

IMG_1631.jpeg

Oh wow great condition to start with, looks like youre well on your way to turning that into a complete car good luck with the rest of the project and hopefully it had and if anyone is noticing this is one hell of a run on sentence with little to no punctuation, just like above, all the parts since the parts are expensive these days even after figuring in the exchange rate and keep us updated on progress

Last edited:
Car looks really good! Best of luck with the restoration. Would you recommend South Carolina as a good place to find rust free parts? I’m in eastern Canada and getting ready to start a Duster resto as well.

This car came to Canada in 99 sticker in window show South Carolina 1995 so must have been there since new

Very nice car we have a lot of nice ones down here in South Carolina I wish I could get my coins together to get a few more

Just update last few week , finish cleaning underneath install torque box oe style. Primed underneath had few pin hole in truck area was able to weld . Will reweld brace this week.

IMG_1688.jpeg

IMG_1692.jpeg

IMG_1684.jpeg

Order them from Restauration by Rick Kreuziger were at my us pick up place in about 7 days Quick service!

-
Back