-
Status
Not open for further replies.

zerglin87

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i am looking for the component that helps regulate the wiper speed as well as washer and turning off and on and whatever, it has to be of a 1971 dodge dart or equivalent, please respond soon, i cant find this in junk yards.

these are from a 73 Dart swinger.Interested??

73 dart special 031.jpg

i am looking for the component that helps regulate the wiper speed as well as washer and turning off and on and whatever, it has to be of a 1971 dodge dart or equivalent, please respond soon, i cant find this in junk yards.

P.M. me with your address and i'll send you out one. I am parting out a 71 Dart Swinger right now and have one in that, plus one from a 71 swinger I parted out some time ago. Is your car a 2 speed wiper motor? Just checking, I am assuming it's a 2 speed. Geof

P.M. me with your address and i'll send you out one. I am parting out a 71 Dart Swinger right now and have one in that, plus one from a 71 swinger I parted out some time ago. Is your car a 2 speed wiper motor? Just checking, I am assuming it's a 2 speed. Geof

I believe its a 2 speed, its a variable speed one, i just need one one that you plug in some inlets into it and mount it behind the dash, thats what im looking for, not a wiper washer pump or hose or any of that stuff, i wish i had a pic cause i would of showed you easy.

I may be wrong, but the 71 switch mounts to the dash frame and the 73 is in the gauge cluster. I am not sure if they are the same switch.

Turns out there is 8 Outlets for the wiper conponent, im guessing thats 3 speed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back