Not open for further replies.

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Contact seller
howdy all, cosgig here! Up for sale in this listing is an air cleaner assembly correct for 1972 340 motors! I believe this is a 72 only piece, but I may be wrong! Here's the details...

It's in pretty nice condition, original paint and stickers, the air flapper door is present and works, just a nice piece overall!!

The price is $150 plus shipping from my zip code 48169. As usual, message with any questions and enjoy!!

IMG_3079.JPG

IMG_3080.JPG

There is a sale pending on this item and I was asked to hold it until after Christmas, which I am doing! The interested buyer actually texted me last night and set up a next Monday/Tuesday to pay for the item! If he does not come through on that I will move to the next person in line which would be mopar92! I will keep this updated and let all interested parties know as details are available! Thanks guys!! Geof

There is a sale pending on this item and I was asked to hold it until after Christmas, which I am doing! The interested buyer actually texted me last night and set up a next Monday/Tuesday to pay for the item! If he does not come through on that I will move to the next person in line which would be mopar92! I will keep this updated and let all interested parties know as details are available! Thanks guys!! Geof
Fair enough, thanks

Ok gang, the first responder has sent his payment and the air cleaner is on its way to a new home!! Sorry I don't have 3 of them to hook everybody up that needed this!! Happy new year everybody, and thanks for the interest in my item!! Geof

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back