Status
Not open for further replies.

harleydodge1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1972 Demon
This car was 6 cyl car but has been compeletly rebuilt with correct and date coded 1972 340 parts including motor, trans and 8 3/4 rear. All new frontend parts. This car is almost better than new with just a few minor flaws in the paint. Interior is very nice inside with only the carpet needing redyed. It drives and runs better than new. If you are serious about a 340 Demon and you look at this car you will buy it, it is that nice.
I AM LISTING THIS FOR A FRIEND SO PLEASE CALL HIM FOR MORE INFO AND PICS.
The price is starting at $9,500 but he needs to sell so make him an offer. he my take a little less but problay not much.
AGAIN CALL PETE AT 256-828-8520 FOR MORE INFO OR PICS.
This car is a steal at this price I was the one that sold it to him and he is losing money on it. I would buy it back but I am unable to.
CALL PETE AT 256-828-8520.
DSCF1804.jpg

DSCF1808.jpg

DSCF1762.jpg

DSCF1769.jpg

Sweet DeMon !
Very nice work ; looks beautiful , especially in TB3 "Super Blue" .

Wish I could afford it ...

are they those nos rally mirrors that are always listed on here?

This is a nice car, I've driven it many times myself, and the car is very near Huntsville, Al

Even though this is a factory slant 6 car with a 340 dropped in, along with the other 340 Abody drivetrain pieces, Demons are generally rare, and this car looks very nicely done.

Best of luck with the sale.

i can't reach him on the phone ./ i am trying to get the money ; but so far only 7,500.00 /. THANKS ROGER,. DOES E HAVE E-MAIL?

someone got an awesome deal! Nice car. You couldnt build that car at that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back