1972 440 dart, make great race car project.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
found several extra IN CAR wiring harnesses also with map lights still in them and such. maybe someone needs one of them!

So kind of a bright spot title update...for anyone that counted this out as a street car. like i said before, i have the title from mich that was filled out incorrectly, but as i dug through the papers today, i found an actual mich DMV corrections form. apparently he knew he messed up the title, and filled out a separate corrections form from the DMV where he states he put his name in the incorrect location, and signed it. might not be that difficult to title after all.

Also found a title service that can issue a title for $100 through the state of Maine. I'm willing to come down a little but firm on below now knowing a title is easily attained.

body by itself with the interior pieces that i have, including headliner,rear+side glass,buckets, kicker panels, door panels, all the exterior trim for a vinyl top steering column the key from the door matches, reparable front grille, NICE headlight besels, manual steering box, seat belts, bucket seats with sliders. ect, ect,ect.
900 firm. with NO rear end.

next, A body 8 3/4.drum to drum, sure grip. 3.73. $800

rolling body with wheels and the rear still in it..you guessed it! 1700 and you get the wheels.

440 engine that ran about 6 months ago. no carb but complete beyond that. even has a dizzy. $650

727 big block bellhousing, with (B&M? maybe) converter $400.

extra disc brake setup with upper and lower arms, upper and lower spindles, calipers(would need replaced or rebuild). and caliper brackets. $250

extra fiberglass front driver side fender, really nice shape. $175

extra dash, pad is pretty rough $50
spare front fender extension. $70
pictured mopar direct connection valve covers, have some aluminum welding repair. $150
3 engine bay wiring harnesses. $80 a piece
spare 906 heads, i believe these were the HP mopar heads. $175 will need rebuilt, good cores
deck lid, very clean $325
2 sets of 14 inch trim rings. $50 a set
two driveshafts.
1968 dart GTS driveshaft, 727 yoke, measures 48 in from center U to U joint $150
another "dynamic balanced spicer speedshop in toledo ohio driveshaft. 50 inch from U to U, smaller yoke, i'll have to confirm it's a 904. if it is, 150 also
2 rear view mirrors $20 ea
mopar orange ignition box. $50
complete jack assembly $65
2 spare heater blower motors $40 ea
2 spare washer bottles. $30 each
2 spare headlights $40 pair
radiator and fan shroud...not original to car. not plastic bit deff later model. $50

any of the major parts i listed like the deck lid and fender ext and doubles and triples...i'm not tearing the pictured body apart. just an FYI

will sell body with engine, trans, rear, and interior, rolling on rims for 2750 firm.
(including obvious parts attached to the complete car like driveshaft and bucket seats) again found title is easily attainable through a title service.

i may even deliver within a FEW miles of 44260 for meeting my asking price and cash in hand first.

for the smaller stuff you pay shipping!

thanks everyone!

Bucket seat tracks to 33594?

i'm not parting anything from the actual car unless the ebay auction falls through. i got tired of hearing $75 offers on the headers and $100 offers on the rear end. there's a bid on ebay of 2k so hopefully it's gone in 5 days. anyone can fell free to bid on it on there.

thats cool your not partin it out anymore.hopefully some one restores it and brings it back to life.

thats cool your not partin it out anymore.hopefully some one restores it and brings it back to life.

thanks...its up to 2 grand now with 1.5 hours left. hopefully it bounces up more than that!

The black column that is in the car, is it good, douse it just need a shift lever?
because I'm needen a auto on column for my 72 dart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back