Not open for further replies.

4fortyDemon

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Contact seller
Moving and putting this up for sale for cabbage for expenses and buffer for the trip.
Started life as a 6cyl auto . Had a 340 at one time and a 400 big block prior to me. Has an 8 to 1 440. Comp cams 491 lift/ 284 dur cam. and valve springs. Bored 30 over. RPM intake, Holley 750 DP. Direct Connection valve covers. Mallory distributor.All new. Shumacher engine mounts and headers. Engine has less than 1000 on it . The trans has even less. 727 stock convertor, shift kitted. 3" exhaust to Flowmaster 40's to 2 1/2" tailpipes to stainless tips. 8 3/4 355 cone style sure grip. Everything new but the gears. Front end rebuilt. Huge aftermarket front sway bar. Factory front small bolt discs, new rotors, pads, and bearings. New aluminum fuel line front to back with new sender in tank. New Carter electric fuel pump. New 3 core aluminum radiator. Flex fan and electric fan mounted in front of radiator.
Interior is stock and original except for new black carpet. Tan interior. Have White 72 Bench seat and rear seat. 71 White door panels (nice), Was going to change over to black and white interior.
Originally Gold , now rootbeer brown metallic (paint is about 8-10 years old ) looks good has some scratches . Had vinyl top and typical rust in the C pillars- all repaired with metal and zinc coated. Had top of car (hood, roof,trunk and top of doors etc repainted in Feb of 2015. Dark Metallic Mahogany Brown. Old school pin stripes to offset the paint. Looks and runs nice.
$9800 Not going to trade being that I'm moving.
Pictures to follow.
Located in Woodburn Oregon
Thanks, Mike

mikesdartoics.jpg

Still needs some items installed. Have NICE factory sport mirrors, hood trim, fender signals and new Mopar factory style hood pin kit. Other parts included. (extra grille and bezels, dash woodgrain pieces, aftermarket tach)
mikesdart2.jpg

$9500. If it doesn't sell this week it going back with me to Pennsylvania. I'll see about trading for a Demon then :)

I have a few engine pics. I'll post this weekend. I'm busy working my last week and packing for the move so, please bear with me. I will get some fresh shots for sure. Thanks!

I may be interested if it come east.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back