1972 Canadian H-Code 340 Dart Swinger Special Resto - Finally started!

-
Can you help me out with some measurements on the "DODGE" emblem placement on the trunk and hood? It's time to apply them but can't find any reference measurements in my manuals.

The car picked up a bit of hardware in 2 of the three shows I put it in so far this summer. A Best of Show at my alma mater the “Northern Alberta Institute of Technology” where I took my formal training and A-Body and Best of Show at “Western Mopar Madness” which was a bit of a shock considering all the great higher end Mopars at the show. So a couple of treasured acknowledgements for the Special and fun time hanging out with car people.

IMG_1373.jpeg

IMG_8181.jpeg

IMG_8177.jpeg

IMG_8223.jpeg

IMG_8226.jpeg

The car picked up a bit of hardware in 2 of the three shows I put it in so far this summer. A Best of Show at my alma mater the “Northern Alberta Institute of Technology” where I took my formal training and A-Body and Best of Show at “Western Mopar Madness” which was a bit of a shock considering all the great higher end Mopars at the show. So a couple of treasured acknowledgements for the Special and fun time hanging out with car people.

View attachment 1716292039

View attachment 1716292040

View attachment 1716292041

View attachment 1716292042

View attachment 1716292043

Congratulations Danny! Nice accolades for a beautiful car!

Jim

Was that your car again at Safeway last night? Its looking good.

If you see my car there I’m either looking at cars or sitting BSing with friends on that parking lot island right close to the cars, ask for me “Danny” I’d like to see your ride.
I’m just driving my Z3M until my ‘70 Swinger is done…maybe next summer if I can get it painted this winter.

-
Back