1972 Dart - Name these Relays?

-

j_anderson

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
These are located on the driver side footwell behind/above the kick panels. They weren't removed before the Lizard Skin was applied. I'll just replace them but I dont know what they are. Can anyone tell me what they are called so that I may shop?

IMG_2458.jpg

Not positive but some kind of timer relay and a key in buzzer. Both are still in my 73 Duster and disconnected, couple more on the rt side as well. The car has no heater box a street strip car formally just strip. I know the buzzer still works just disconnected the annoying little bastard. Maybe look on My Mopar wiring diagrams to give direction.

These are located on the driver side footwell behind/above the kick panels. They weren't removed before the Lizard Skin was applied. I'll just replace them but I dont know what they are. Can anyone tell me what they are called so that I may shop?

View attachment 1716049115
horn and key buzzer on the bottom top is seatbelt

The upper one is the seat buzzer and you can still buy them at NAPA. I replaced mine cause the buzz would oscillate in tone (just like I remembered mine doing back in the 70's) and the new one does the same! I only plugged it in to bring back memories but it is becoming more like a nightmare. I'm gonna unplug it next time I hear it!

Yes I think seat buzzer relay too and horn relay? My key in ignition buzzer is located under the dash on the passenger side of my 70 A body

-
Back