Status
Not open for further replies.

GTXperience

Orig Stealth Mod
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling my 1972 Dodge Dart 2-Door. Originally, it came with a 318 with AC, PS and PDB. It was painted a couple of years ago and has been sitting in storage ever since & just can't get to it with all of the other cars. It was supposed to be my bracket car. There is no engine or transmission. It comes with a lot of trim (ex. mouldings, mirrors, etc.) door panels and a front bumper to use on your car. I have boxes of parts that came off of it (ex. PDB booster & master, PS pump, AC parts, etc.). As you can see, it was thoroughly painted including: engine compartment, inner doors and upper door frames, upper rear door frames, complete door sill areas and the entire trunk area as well.

85 pics of the Dart can be viewed at: http://new.photos.yahoo.com/bmgslists/album/576460762398445295

Please excuse the dust from sitting for awhile. As soon as I figure how to post pics here, I will do so.

Located in the SF Bay Area, CA. Asking $1900/BO. I am willing to consider trades for parts that I may need (one being a set of aftermarket small block HP heads: Edelbrocks, Indy, Mopar Performance Commandos, etc.).

If it doesn't sell in the next 2-3 weeks, I may have to consider parting it. If anyone needs anything, feel free to contact me and I will keep a list and contact you if I do.

Regards,
Gordon
Email: [email protected]

I am going to be running the Dart on ebay for the first time this week and after that it looks like I will be parting her out to keep others up and running. I have received PMs for parts & am keeping the list updated. I have added pics below. It is costing way too much to keep it stored and I need to make a move with her. Also, not shown in some of the pics (on my Yahoo site) are the additional trim, bumpers & extra parts. Thanks.

45c3.jpg

616e.jpg

6007.jpg

4e15.jpg

8ac2.jpg

c973.jpg

94f7.jpg

8754.jpg

2072.jpg

fc2f.jpg

I am hoping so. I have never parted a car and really do not want to start with this one but the storage space has all ready cost me three times what I am asking for the car. It was meant to be my bracket car but perhaps I will get back into it at a later date. Thanks for the reply.

I am going to include the standard bore 360 that was supposed to go into the Dart for an additional $350/bo. It is currently disassembled at the machine shop. The block will need to be cut at least .010 (but you can choose what bore you prefer). The crank is .010/.010 but only needs a quick polish. This motor is complete from intake manifold to pan and includes exhaust manifolds as well.

Since I really want to keep this Dart together and not have to part it, I am now asking $1500 (this should help out with any transportation fees) for it or $1750 including the 360. The list of parts wanted all ready exceeds that price but again, I would like to keep it together. I have not placed it on ebay yet but am hoping someone in the FABO family will be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back