[FOR SALE] 1972 Dart Swinger Part Out

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll look this week for you. Runs the lenght of the car?
It should be running up vertically from the frame rail on the passenger side either at the firewall or up near the core support tucked in the corner beside the horns and charcoal canister. I don't need the entire line running all the way back to the tank. Just a portion if it that includes the valve

If the gauge cluster bezel is still available and in decent shape (no cracks), please let me know a price. I just want the bezel and the hardware that hold it to the dash frame - there are 6 black screws and corresponding nutserts. Shipping to Stamford, CT 06903. Thanks.

If the gauge cluster bezel is still available and in decent shape (no cracks), please let me know a price. I just want the bezel and the hardware that hold it to the dash frame - there are 6 black screws and corresponding nutserts. Shipping to Stamford, CT 06903. Thanks.
Unfortunately, the bezel has a piece broken out of it .

It should be running up vertically from the frame rail on the passenger side either at the firewall or up near the core support tucked in the corner beside the horns and charcoal canister. I don't need the entire line running all the way back to the tank. Just a portion if it that includes the valve
I'll check it out later today . Thanks for the clarity of where exactly to look.

The rest of the car is pending being sold, less the doors(Prodart440), thanks Chris! (Turbodart68)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back