-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MOBodyman

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
1972 Dart Swinger shell for sale. This is a really solid shell for someone wanting to build a car from the ground up. The frame rails. floors, and trunk are really nice. It's piled up with stuff inside right now but I will clean it out and take pics of the floors and trunk if anyone is a serious buyer.

Currently, there is no k-frame under it, and no front suspension. I have a v-8 k-frame and a couple of /6 ones available that the buyer can negotiate on if interested. I have sbp upper control arms, spindles and hubs, brakes, etc. that have all been rebuilt that will go with the car. the steering column is laying in the car, but there is no box. I have a set of seats for it that will need to be redone. The dash has been taken apart and some of it may be missing.

I have the original hood, front fenders, bumper, and lower valance. The fenders had a little rust on the lower area that was cut out and new metal put in. They were then treated with a rust proofer and primed with epoxy primer. There is also a usable grille included.

There is minor rust on the quarters and some bubbling at the c-pillars but the body is pretty clean and straight otherwise.

The car has a good MO title and is located in south central MO. I have a tractor with a loader so I can assist loading it on a trailer. I also have several parts cars so I might be able to help with some of the missing parts. I'm asking $950 for it.

Thanks for looking,
Dallas

Attachments

• IMG_7176.JPG
    161.6 KB · Views: 432
  • IMG_7177.JPG
    148 KB · Views: 428
  • IMG_7178.JPG
    152.3 KB · Views: 407
  • IMG_7179.JPG
    123.1 KB · Views: 418
  • IMG_7180.JPG