-
Status
Not open for further replies.

maz72

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Original 340 code 4 speed Duster needs a new home. It has a 72 340 engine original bore, but not numbers matching,the original 4 speed trans, a 489 case 323 suregrip, and runs well. Front buckets have been recovered, a new carpet add ed along with a new rear package tray. Dash pad is uncracked and is very nice along with the original door pads and arm rests. Its an original B5 Blue car which the previous owner decided to change to Panther Pink with White strips. Some bubling at the rear of the rockers and very lower front of the quarters but no where else. Shark Tooth Grill in very nice condition. Solid car with 89k miles and has been garage kept for some time. Paint is a 10 footer. Owner also added a demon style hood scoop and a 71 rear deck and wing. Both are original Mopar Parts as well as the correct deck lid with cutouts for the wing. Engine compartment was painted black and the trunk was sprayed with splatter paint. Still has small bolt wheels and drums but I do have large A Arms, Disc Brake Spindles, backing Plates, and all Moog Bushings to rebuild the front end that I will include if we can agree on a fair price. Asking $13,500 but willing to deal as I need to move the car soon.
Mike in Harleysville, Pa. 19438
Build sheet in great condition and fender tag is on the car. Shipping is up to the buyer.

Here are the pictures. Looks like a beautiful car...
72duster10.jpg

72duster1.jpg

72duster2.jpg

72duster3.jpg

72duster4.jpg

Complete car, and reasonably priced. Any serious looker will be very interested in it. I know I would be if I was in the market.
I have a question, however. You mentioned.."engine compartment has been painted black". On a car with the hood/top of fender blackout like that, should the engine compartment be painted body color, in this case, pink?

Good looking car, good luck with the sale.

George

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back