Status
Not open for further replies.

dusted72

Thanks Hemiroid!!!!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Do you have a 1972 Plymouth Duster? If so then I have the perfect touch for that car show display or even a great conversation piece for that local cruise-in. I have 2 thats right 2 factory dealer brochures for the 72 Plymouth Duster, the first one is a black cover that covers the complete 1972 Chrysler/Plymouth models in near perfect condition, you won't be disappointed!! Next I have a white cover one that covers the 1972 Plymouth Duster, Valiant, and Barracuda models, also in near perfect condition, disappointments not included here either. The 3rd pieces I have are 2 factory dealer postcards. Perfect, you will be glad you got these and to top it all off. I have a 1972 U.S. Mint set with all of the U.S. mints included in perfect shape in the little celifane wrapper so you can see both sides. I have over $100 invested in these items and alot of time spent tracking all of this stuff down if you look on the Ebag you will see some of the prices, some are higher and some are cheaper. With this you get what you pay for, you want cheap buy the cheap crap and see the quality you get. You want the best then here it is in one nice package. http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=75828&page=6

You can see all of the brochures and postcards in the middle of page 6 of my resto thread, I included a link for you too. All items located in Raeford NC 28376 shipping, of course I can ship these. Paypal accepted $70 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back