-
Status
Not open for further replies.

gts4fuji

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I need help finding parts for my 1972 Duster Restore. Am past the half way point of my restore. I need a couple more parts to finish. My painter is asking for the rubber bump stop that goes between the rear bumper and the body right below the tailight. Am not sure what its called or how to find the part. Second part is the wiper arm gasket. Am trying to find new ones. Third is nice rear window. Am in No.California

Thanks,
Fuji

The piece between the rear body and bumper is called the bumper filler.

The wiper arm gaskets are available from Detroit Muscle Technologies. Google them.

Hey Fuji,

How's the Duster restore coming along? I'm up in the North Bay near Santa Rosa and have a 72' also; although; I'm not even half way though mine.

Regarding the wiper gasket, check out Shumacher Creative Services up in Washington. They have wiper seal kits and complete firewall gasket kits.
http://www.engine-swaps.com/Pages/ProductsYear/67.72aBody.html#head5

Good luck and put some pictures up for us.

Cheers,

Dwire67
Thanks for the information I`ll give them a call Stephen Performance. I haven`t had much luck so far with the bumper filler.

Cidvicious its coming out really nice my Painter Warren is painting it. He super meticulous when it comes to the body work. Every panel and gap has to be perfect with him. He takes his time but when it finished its a super nice job.

Tamaraz's also has ther rubber bumper filler available. The wiper pivot gaskets are available, from most of the aftermarket supliers.

Stephens Performance had the Bumper Filler and Wiper Gasket. One shop stop and nice people to deal with. Thanks again Dwire67 and the rest of Forabodiesonly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back