Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisnben

MR Badfish
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale is a 1972 Plymouth Duster roller/ easy project car. This is about the cleanest bodied Duster I have ever seen. Car spent it's entire life in California, went to Idaho for a year, then on to my place in the heated garage. I purchased the car last year from a member here with a running/driving 318/727, which has been used for another project.

There is no rust on the car, it has been blocked & epoxy primered and just needs scuffing and paint the color of your choice.. The underside is spotless. The car was slated to be Artic White- the engine bay and door jambs are already completed.

Refurbished 8-3/4 A-body rear end with 3.23 sure-grip and aftermarket HD axles (5x 4.5 LBP). New rear brakes recently as well. I have installed a new Borgeson Power steering unit and coupler ($750). Also has a new fuel tank.

Front suspension has been rebuilt recently and has the '73+ A-body LBP disc brakes (all brand new).

LBP 14" rallye wheels with nice trim rings & correct 72 acorn centers, etc. Will need tires.

The black interior is mint, except for one small tear on the rear bottom seat cushion at the seam. It has new Legendary front bucket covers and carpet. the dash is mint, standard gauge cluster. Door panels, headliner, etc are nice as well. Everything works on this car! The wiring is very nice. All the glass and stainless is super. Basically- the car just needs the engine & trans.

Has the dual Demon scoop- no hole in hood though. Car also has a MSD 6A ignition installed, B&M shifter, triple gauge cluster, Tuff wheel, Sharkstooth grill (nice!).

I will include a running 1971 318 complete & a 904 trans with the car deal/free.
Alternatively, I am building a 360 up with stock bottom end, new Melling oil pump, t. chain, new 360 heads with 2.02 stainless valves, seals, etc., new 284/484 cam, Weiand DP intake and 670 Holley carb, HEI distributor, Hedman headers. Should be good for 325-350 HP Complete $1750.

PM me here for more pics and details. Yes- you can find A-bodies around $5K that need sheet metal, rust repair, interior, brakes, etc. you know.... This car is way above the normal crap & has all the goodies. I can help with transport if needed. Clean title.
$8995 no trades, but you could purchase me new E-body parts & cash
cool.gif
cool.gif

013_zpsudqspwqd.jpg

011_zpsvuvagube.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back