-
Status
Not open for further replies.

67fish383S

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
Very reluctantly listing it for sale and only because I have two other Mopars and not enough room to comfortably store them all over the Michigan winters.

If a numbers-matching trailer queen is what you want, then you are going to want to keep looking. If you want a head-turning, reliable, and fun-as-hell-to-drive Duster, this is it. Originally a slant 6 car, it now has a mildly built 360, 904 trans, and 8-3/4” 3.55 sure grip. It is a beast stop sign-to-stop sign and still cruises well on the highway.

It was restored by a previous owner in the original color, GF3 Amber Sherwood Metallic. There is not a spot of rust on the car that I have been able to find. The interior is mint and includes an original looking, awesome sounding Bluetooth-capable sound system with powered sub.

I have put a lot of money and time into taking the car to the next level of reliability and drivability since I’ve owned it. In the pictures you will see the extensive list of upgrades I’ve done since I bought it. Message me if you have questions or need more details.

I'm asking $32k and the price reflects some of what I’ve put into it monetarily. I will never recoup all the time and effort, but that’s how these things go. If I can’t get what I’m asking, I will keep it. I searched for months to find this car and will regret it the minute I sell it. Sorry no trades.

Negative comments are a waste of your time and will be ignored. It needs to be seen and driven to be appreciated for what it is. If the ad is up, it is still for sale. Located in Spring Lake, Michigan. Thanks.

(Note: I had a 10 pic limit, and it was difficult to choose only 10. I will try to post more pics in the comments (not sure that will work), but either way, many more pics are available. PM me if interested.)

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

013.JPG

Upgrades 1.png

Upgrades 2.png

Are the wheels the 4 inch or 4.5 inch pattern, any shots of the undercarriage ? Thanks very much.

Are the wheels the 4 inch or 4.5 inch pattern, any shots of the undercarriage ? Thanks very much.
The wheels are SBP (4"). As for the underside, it is clean and solid, absolutely no rot. I don't currently have any good pics or a lift, but could take shots of specific areas from the ground with a jack upon request. Thanks.

Are the brakes four wheel drum or frt disc rear drum if disc are they four piston?

Last edited:
Are the brakes four wheel drum or frt disc rear drum if disc are they four piston?
Converted original front drums to new 10.95" disc setup with kit from Dr. Diff with all the options.

Capture5.PNG

Original drums in the rear but with new axle bearings, wheel cylinders, hardware and pads.

The rest of the brake system is all new (stainless steel lines, new hoses, master cylinder, prop valve)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back